Position: Project Assistant (Network Labs)
We have an immediate opening for a Project Assistant/Associate position in the Network Labs, of the department of Electrical Communication Engineering, of IISc to work on wireless networking projects:
We are seeking applications from ECE or Computer Science graduate/post-graduate engineers with the following technical skills:
- Strong programming skills in C/C++/Python and a working knowledge of Matlab
- In-depth understanding of and experience with TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of the Linux OS and networking
- Familiarity with the basic concepts in wireless communications and networking
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, or Electronics and Communication Engg., or related disciplines
- Salary will be commensurate with the qualifications
Location: Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bengaluru
The Centre for Networked Intelligence (cni.iisc.ac.in) is an industry-sponsored research centre focused on developing next generation networking methodologies, and prototypes, based on fundamentals driven ideas and design.
Incentives for joining CNI
- Opportunity to work on the frontiers of technology with state-of-the-art equipment and acquire industry-relevant skills
- Combination of systems research and software development, with freedom to participate in various activities of the Centre
- Opportunity to work with leading researchers from IISc
- Potential for academic publications, enhancing higher study prospects.
Duration: Initially for one year, renewable on mutual agreement.
How to apply:
Please fill in the form to apply.