This Capture the Flag (CTF) competition is being organized by CySecK- the K-Tech Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security – in association with the Centre for Networked Intelligence (CNI) (located in the Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru) and Cisco Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
The aim of this CTF is to promote awareness of cybersecurity and to guide and train young adults currently pursuing technical education in different types of cybersecurity violation scenarios.
With the conclusion of this year’s hackathon, we have awarded 25 prizes worth INR 400,000 to participants across 30 states and Union Territories of India.
- Only Indian nationals who are resident in India and are studying full-time in a Diploma (after 10th), Bachelor’s or Master’s course of study at a College/Institute located in India are eligible to participate.
- Participants must have an active Indian bank account in their name.
- Primary, Middle, Secondary and Senior Secondary school students are NOT eligible to participate in this CTF competition.
- Ph.D. students are also NOT eligible to participate in this CTF.
- Working professionals are NOT eligible to participate in this CTF competition as it is restricted only to full-time students.
- This CTF is specially focused only on beginner to intermediate-level participants.
- It is mandatory to be a full-time active student in any College/Institute as on 1st May 2023 to be eligible to participate. This will be verified by the organizers.
- Participants would be required to upload a scanned copy of their Student ID Card in PDF format (file size not exceeding 500 KB) at the time of registration.
- Participants may be subjected to verification of their student status at any time during the course of the competition by the organizers, and any decision taken by the organizers on their eligibility in this regard would be final and binding.
- This is an individual competition and participants will be allowed to take part only in their individual capacities. Group participation is NOT allowed.
For more information and to register for the event, visit : https://cs-coe.iisc.ac.in/ctf2023/