Omicron predictions for India
A website that provides a dashboard for COVID-19 data all across India. Data released by various central and state government entities are collated and made available in a standard format via APIs.
Campus Rakshak Simulator
COVID-19 Forecast Dashboard in collaboration with ISI Bangalore and University of Virginia
Immunity waning, COVID-19 resurgence, vaccinations, and NPIs
Rajesh Sundaresan’s short talk on Strategies to Mitigate COVID-19 Resurgence at the mini-symposium “Looking back, looking forward: The science of the COVID-19 pandemic”
Work featured in the June, 2021 issue of IISc’s research news letter
- M.R.Padma, et al., Second round statewide survey for estimation of the burden of active infection and anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies in the general population of Karnataka, India, to appear, International Journal of Infectious Diseases
- Giridhara R. Babu, et al., The burden of active infection and anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies in the general population: Results from a statewide survey in Karnataka, India, International Journal of Infectious Diseases, Volume 108, P27-36, July 01, 2021.
- Fuller version at medRxiv
- Talks: Karnataka’s COVID-19 serosurveyPart 1 Summary, methods, results (Siva Athreya)
Part 2 Optimal design (Rajesh Sundaresan)
Opening of Mumbai locals (with UVA, Google)
- A. Talekar, et al., Cohorting to isolate asymptomatic spreaders: An agent-based simulation study on the Mumbai Suburban Railway.
- A. Talekar, et al., Cohorting to isolate asymptomatic spreaders: An agent-based simulation study on the Mumbai Suburban Railway. The 20th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS-2021, May 2021.
- Video on Cohorting strategies for targeted isolation of asymptomatic spreaders of COVID-19 (1.5 min)
- Software that helps you explore scenarios: Study of cohorting strategies in the Mumbai locals
Serosurvey designs for the middle of pandemics (with ISI, IIPH)
- S. Athreya, et al., COVID-19: Optimal design of serosurvey for disease burden estimation.
- Web interface and link to software
- Talk: Optimal design of serosurveys for disease-burden estimation (55 min), Global Pervasive Computational Epidemiology talk, 25 February 2020.
Safe opening of workplaces, with the Karnataka State Disaster Management Authority
Exploration of unlock scenarios (with TIFR)
Simulated study that explores different phased emergence strategies and toggles the resumption of the Mumbai Suburban Railway services.
- S.Agrawal et al., City-scale agent-based simulators for the study of non-pharmaceutical interventions in the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, Journal of the Indian Institute of Science, vol. 100, pp. 809-847, November 2020
- Preprint of the above work.
- S.Agrawal et al.COVID-19 Epidemic: Unlocking the lockdown in India (Working Paper), 19 April 2020.
- Software: City-scale epidemic simulator (github link)
- Talk: Agent-based simulators for the study of COVID-19 spread (95 min), ICTS Colloquium, 09 June 2020.
- Talk: A city-scale epidemic simulator and its use in unlocking the lockdown (72 min), IISER Mohali Webinar, 19 May 2020.
- Talk: COVID-19 Epidemic: Unlocking the lockdown — Agent-based simulation platform for intervention studies (25 min), ISRC Online Symposium on Covid-19, 09 May 2020.
Mini-city simulator is a web-version of the IISc-TIFR agent based simulator which is designed to run on a (1/100) scale of a city, which translates into 1,00,000 agents.
This supports the following cities: Bengaluru, Mumbai, New York City, Wuhan, and Kochi.
We thank our many sponsors for supporting our efforts. Cisco CSR, IISc, Hitachi, Google, DST, DHWFS-NHM.