Pune Urban Data Exchange (PUDX) Datathon
The PUDX Datathon is being organized jointly by Indian Institute of Science, IISc-Robert Bosch Centre for Cyber Physical Systems (RBCCPS) & IISc-Cisco Centre for Networked Intelligence (CNI), Pune Smart City Development Corporation (PSCDCL) with support from Smart Cities Mission, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA).
The goal of the Datathon is to develop innovative solutions based on India Urban Data Exchange (IUDX), an open source data exchange platform aimed at enabling cities to harness full potential of the enormous data being generated in our smart cities. In particular, the Datathon will be based on PUDX (Pune Urban Data Exchange) which is an instance of IUDX for Pune Smart City. The IUDX envisages the following stake holders for collaboration – Academia, Startups, Government departments, Industry, City administration and Citizen.
- Registration Starts : 8th Nov
- Registration Ends: 22nd Nov
- Submission Starts: 25th Nov
- Submission Ends: 7th Dec
- Winners Shortlisting: 10th Dec
- Demo by winners & Awards: 13th Dec
- Click on the registration page (Registration link)
- The solution needs to be submitted before Datathon. (Details for submission will be provided later)
- Leader board shows current score of the submission for different usecases.
- The team should develop the solution for Datathon based on published IUDX API.
- The Datathon Demos for winners will be held on 13th December.
PUDX Launch Program
December 13th 2019
Mr. Kunal Kumar, IAS Joint Secretary and Mission Director, Smart Cities Mission, MoHUA
Pune Smart City Operation Centre
Smart City CEO’s, Other Dignitaries
The winners will be presented with Cash award, In addition, winners will get an opportunity to work with PSCDCL for further commercialization.
Further details about the Datathon, Use Cases, Submission, Prizes can be found on the link below-