We are looking for driven, self-starter individuals to join our team at the Centre for Networked Intelligence (CNI), IISc. This role requires a demonstrated ability to conduct literature survey, prototype development, quantitative analysis, and documentation.
- Bachelors or master’s or Ph.D. in Electrical Communication, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Freshers with an excellent academic record and non-graduates with significant work experience will also be considered.
- A strong understanding of computer networks and protocols
- A solid foundation in concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Knowledge of systems programming (in C/C++ or other systems programming language)
- Good written communication and ability to prepare reports/documentation
- Experience with network simulation/emulation tools is desired
- Experience on system/network administration and network application development will be a plus
- Experience with data center networks (DCNs) or enterprise networks will be an advantage.
Incentives for joining CNI
- Opportunity to work on the frontiers of technology with advanced network equipment
- Combination of systems research and software development, with freedom to participate in various activities of the Centre
- Opportunity to work with leading researchers from IISc and industry experts
Duration: Initially for one year, renewable annually. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications.
Please send via email a cover letter and a resume to (email@example.com) with the subject “Opportunities – IISc Centre for Networked Intelligence” before 25th October 2020